4 ea. Salmon Fillets
3 oz. Olive Oil
1/2 c. White Wine
2 T. Shallots, Julienne
2 t. Garlic, minced
4 t. Capers, drained
2 T. Lemon Juice
4 T. Parsley, Chopped
1/2 t. Black Pepper
3 oz. Cold Butter, Cubed
1. In a large skillet, on medium-high heat, add olive oil to hot pan. Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper. Place salmon, flesh side down in the pan for 4 minutes. Flip.
2. Lower the heat and add shallots, garlic, and capers. Cook until translucent.
3. Add white wine and reduce by half. Remove fish from pan and plate flesh side up.
4. Turn heat off and remove pan from stove. Add lemon juice, parsley, black pepper, and cold butter to the pan, whisking continually until butter is emulsified.
5. Spoon sauce over fish.
Grilled Shrimp with Miso Garlic Butter
Servings: 4 - 6
1 lb. Shrimp (24-26 count)
6 tbsp Butter melted
1-2 tbsp Miso paste (use the lighter version)
1 Garlic clove-pressed, microplaned or finely minced.
Pinch of Pepper
1 tbsp EVOO
1. Preheat your grill to med-high
2. In a larger dish, pour in the melted butter, miso, garlic and pepper and whisk to combine.
Toss the shrimp in to coat.
3. Skewer the shrimp on bamboo skewers and grill until until pink, turning to cook both sides, about 2 minutes or less per side. (Don't over cook!!)