The Cooking Studio Classes include topics like knife skills, bread making, Thai and
Indian foods, basic cooking skills, the always popular date night and many others. Our
chef instructors come from diverse backgrounds and can offer a variety of influences
and culinary styles to broaden your horizons. And, of course, in each class you get to
enjoy the food that you cooked!
To see the current classes, view our Cooking Class Schedule
New for 2018 we’re offering three exciting programs for people looking to change their approach to home cooking:
- Pro Cooking Skills: These classes are not about learning new recipes but about perfecting your technique, broadening your skill set and learning from a professional. Build on your skills week-to-week in classes taught by a professional Chef Instructor.
- Basic Cooking Skills: This skills series as all about perfecting fundamental culinary techniques. When you understand certain principles, there is nothing you won’t be able to accomplish in the kitchen. It’s like pumping steroids into your cooking muscles. These classes are not about learning new recipes but about techniques every cook, regardless of skill level, needs and uses.
- Plant-Forward Cooking: This 4-class series will give you the tools to create delicious plant-based meals. We provide instruction and recipes that will make it feel like a breeze to create meals that will rock your world! Come and meet other like-minded cooks while learning from
Instructor Chef Dana DeMarco. (this series is offered in partnership with Grant Farms CSA and Dr. Cory Carroll)
- All classes in The Cooking Studio are $80 per person except the special series classes. Gift certificate can be applied to a myriad of classes including skills classes, bread making, international cuisines, visiting chefs, and many more. Date Night classes are $160 per couple ($80 each person)
- If you would like to print a nicer certificate to include with the Eventbrite details, you can do so here: certificate with instructions
- Evenbrite charges a ticketing fee when registering for (ie: buying) gift certificates. This fee is NOT paid again by the giftee when registering.