Have a kid or teenager with a birthday coming up who loves to cook? Let us make all the mess, all the food and all the fun! The kids or teens will go through a hands on cooking class and make the food they will eat!
Our parties are generally 2 hours* and are planned around our regularly scheduled adult and kid classes. The most popular birthday party themes are Desserts, Pastries, Italian (pasta making), Breakfast in France and Pizza/Ice Cream.
The minimum age for attendees is 8 years old** and we tailor recipes based on the age and likes of the students. You are welcome to bring you own cake or dessert in addition to the food we make. The host may arrive up to 20 minutes early to set up decorations.
Includes the food, recipes, instruction, assistants and clean-up is based on number of attendees:
- $550 – 1-6 kids
- $700 – 7-12 kids
- $900 – 13-16 kids
- $1100 – 17-20 kids
We can make accommodations around most allergies.
* Additional time can be arranged for an additional fee.
** We can host parties for younger kids with additional fees for additional instructors.
Another option for kids ages 5 – 7 is a parent/child class. Pricing is based on number of parent/child pairs:
- 1 – 6 pairs – $600
- 7 – 10 pairs – $900.
- Parties are generally held on Saturdays with a start time between 11am and 2pm ; however, weekdays may be arranged based on availability.
- A 30% deposit and a signed agreement is required to reserve your date. Checks and credit cards are accepted for all payments
- A final guest count (kid and adult) is due via email one week prior to your scheduled event. We will purchase food and drink based on this count.
- In the event of attendee cancellations or no-shows, pricing cannot be adjusted downwards after the final count has been submitted as food was purchased based on the final count.
- Additional guests and payment will be finalized on the day of the event.
- The remaining balance must be paid on the day of the event
- Event cancellation policy:
- More than 14 days prior to the scheduled event, 95% of the deposit will be refunded.
- Within 14 days, the deposit is non-refundable.
- Every attendee, or parent or guardian if attendee is a minor, must sign a waiver. Download the waiver here or sign at the time of the party.