Have a kid or teenager with a birthday coming up who loves to cook? Let us make all the mess, all the food and all the fun! The kids or teens will go through a hands on cooking class and make the food they will eat!
- Our parties are generally scheduled for 2 hours*. We schedule parties around our regularly scheduled adult and kid classes.
The most popular parties are Desserts, Pastries, Italian (pasta making), Breakfast in France and Pizza/Ice Cream.
The minimum age is eight years old**. We tailor recipes based on the age and likes of the students. We can make accommodations around most allergies.
Pricing – we provide the food, recipes, instruction, assistants and clean-up
0-6 kids; $550
7-12 kids; $700
13-16 kids; $900
17-20 kids; $1100
*Additional time can be arranged for an additional fee.
**We can host parties for younger kids with additional fees for additional instructors. Another option kids ages 5 – 7 is a parent/child class
1 – 6 pairs (up to six kids and six adults); $600
7 – 10 pairs (up to 10 kids and 10 adults); $900.
You are welcome to bring you own cake or dessert in addition to the food we make. The host may arrive up to 20 minutes early to set up decorations.
- Parties are generally held on Saturdays with a start time between 11am and 2pm ; however, weekdays may be arranged based on availability.
- A 30% deposit and a signed agreement is required to reserve your date.
- Checks and credit cards are accepted.
- The amount due must be paid on the day of the event by the same payment methods above.
- If cancellation is received more than 14 days prior to the scheduled event 95% of deposit will be refunded. If cancelled within 14 days, no deposit refund is given. If any of your group has to miss the class, no refunds can be given.
- A final guest count (kid and adult) is due via email one week prior to your scheduled event. This number is the amount of guests we will supply food and drink for and cannot be altered lower past this date. Any additional guests and payment will be finalized on the day of the event.
- A waiver is to be signed by every person in attendance, signed by a parent or guardian if they are a minor. Download the waiver here or sign at the time of the party.