At The Cooking Studio we are dedicated to offering the finest in culinary team building and cooking classes for our clients in Colorado. Our classes are great for corporate and department teams, non-profit groups and many more. Click here to read about Old Town Media’s team building experience.
Culinary team building classes take place in our professional teaching kitchen and are great for groups of up to 20 students. Chef-led instruction and team cooking use both project management and communication skills, are a lot of fun, help your team work better together, and of course we don’t leave out the eating. Your team will get to enjoy the food they’ve cooked. Each class is about 3 hours.
Who Should Attend
Corporate teams, non-profit boards, companies in the acquisition/merging mode, university groups, hospital department teams and many more. Team building classes are designed to include everyone on your team and everyone cooks and eats no matter their age and capability. Cooking is a great way to go about this because it equalizes the team and shows that no one is an expert at everything.
Our approach can revitalize your teams. Classes are priced per individual and vary in cost based on the instructor and type of cuisine.
Team Building Information
- Class rates are based on the number of participants and begin at $600 for up to 8 people.
- Price includes a Chef Instructor and Assistant, recipes, equipment, food for the 4- course meal and all clean-up.
- Classes last from 3 – 3.5 hrs (a shorter class can be arranged if needed). Happy Hour, Lunch Hour classes last 1.5 hours
- Menus are decided by the Chef Instructor taking into account client requests, food allergies and type of class (ie: competition vs private party vs happy hour).
- Wine and beer is available as a cash bar during the event, or can be paid for after the event based on number of bottles consumed.